Certificates of Deposit
- Invest in a standard certificate of deposit with as little as $1,000
- Terms range from 3 months to 60 months
- Competitive interest rates and CD specials offered periodically
- Automatically renewable
- Interest rate may be compounded or paid directly to checking/savings
Individual Retirement Accounts
We offer the following types of IRA’s that can be invested in certificates of deposits with terms from 1 to 5 years:
- Traditional - special tax deferred savings plan authorized by the Federal Government to encourage you to accumulate money for retirement.
- Roth - participants are able to make annual non-deductible contributions, earnings can be tax free.
- SEP - “Simplified Employee Pension” is a retirement plan that an employer or self-employed individual can establish.
- Coverdell Educational Savings Account - an ideal way to begin savings for a child, grandchild or any young person to pay for higher education.